|250mg 60pills||$37.99||$0.63 per pill||Buy Now|
|250mg 90pills||$48.99||$0.54 per pill||Buy Now|
|250mg 120pills||$56.99||$0.47 per pill||Buy Now|
|250mg 180pills||$76.99||$0.43 per pill||Buy Now|
|250mg 270pills||$104.99||$0.39 per pill||Buy Now|
What is Amoxil?
Amoxil is a semisynthetic broad-spectrum anti-aminopenicillin antibiotic. It acts by inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis. The drug is released in tablets with a dosage of 250 mg and 500 mg.
- Sensitive microorganisms: Listerіa monocytogenes, Streptococcus pneumonіae, Nocardіa asteroіdes, Streptococcus pyogenes, Enterococcus faecalіs, Bacillus anthracіs, Streptococcus vіridians, Streptococcus agalactіae, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus saprophytіcus, coagulase-negative staphylococcus, Haemophіlus parainfluenzae, Moraxella catarrhalіs, Haemophilus іnfluenzae, Bordetella pertussіs, Helicobacter pylorі, Neisserіa gonorrhoeae, Vibrіo cholerae, Pasteurella multocіda, Borrelia burgdorferі, Treponema pallіdum, Leptospira іctterohaemorrhagiae, Clostrіdium, Peptostreptococcus magnus, Peptococcus nіger, Peptostreptococcus mіcros, Bacteroіdes fragilis, Capnocytophaga, Fusobacterіum, Eikenella corrodens, Porphyromonas, Prevotella,Corynebacterium, Enterococcus faecium, Klebsіella oxytoca, Escherіchia colі, Klebsіella pneumoniae, Proteus vulgarіs, Proteus mіrabilis, Salmonella, Shіgella;
- Inconstantly sensitive (acquired resistance may make treatment more difficult): Corinebacterium spp., Enterococcus faecium, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus viridans, Escherichia coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Moraxella catarrhalis, Proteus mirabilis, Prevotella, Fusobacterium spp.;
- Resistant species: Staphylococcus aureus, Acinetobacter, Citrobacter, Enterobacter, Klebsiella, Legionella, Morganella morganii, Proteus vulgaris, Providencia, Pseudomonas, Serratia, Bacteroides fragilis, Chlamidia, Mycoplasma, Rickettsia.
Amoxil is used in the following cases:
- urinary tract infection;
- infections of the skin, soft tissues, and wounds from animal bites;
- odontogenic infection (a spread of infection from the affected teeth);
- bone infection;
- infection in gynecology;
- infection of the biliary tract (including cholangitis, cholecystitis);
- respiratory tract infections (pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, pharyngeal abscess, acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia).
Dosage and mode of application
The drug is taken orally (regardless of the meal), as prescribed by a doctor. The dosage regimen is determined individually, taking into account the characteristics of the disease.
Mild or moderate infections in adults and children over 10 years of age: 500-750 mg 2 times a day.
Mild or moderate infections in children aged 3-10 years: 375 mg 2 times a day or 250 mg 3 times a day.
Chronic diseases, relapses, diseases of severe degree: adults – 0.75-1 g 3 times a day; children – 60 mg/kg body weight, divided into 2 – 3 doses. The maximum daily dose for adults is 6 g.
Acute uncomplicated gonorrhea: 3 g in combination with 1 g of probenecid (once).
Gastric or duodenal ulcer (as part of a complex therapy):
for 7 days: amoxicillin 1 g 2 times a day + clarithromycin 500 mg 2 times a day + omeprazole 40 mg for 1 or 2 doses;
for 7 days: amoxicillin 0.75-1 g 2 times a day + metronidazole 400 mg 3 times a day + omeprazole 40 mg for 1 or 2 doses.
The maximum daily dose for adults is 6 g.
The drug should be continued for 2-3 days after the disappearance of the symptoms of the disease. With mild to moderate infections, the drug is taken for 5-7 days. For infections caused by beta-hemolytic streptococcus, the duration of treatment should be at least 10 days.
Amoxil is contraindicated for use in the presence of any of the conditions listed below:
- allergies to components of the drug, allergic reactions to cephalosporins, penicillins, or other beta-lactams in the past;
- cholestatic (caused by a violation of the outflow of bile) jaundice;
- violations of the liver caused by taking amoxicillin in the past;
- infectious mononucleosis;
- lymphocytic leukemia.
The antibiotic is used with caution: diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, pseudomembranous colitis in the past, liver failure, intake of anticoagulants, severe renal impairment.
- Allergic reactions: possible urticaria, skin flushing, erythematous rash, angioedema, rhinitis, conjunctivitis, fever, arthralgia, eosinophilia, exfoliative dermatitis, exudative erythema multiforme (including Stevens-Johnson syndrome), reactions similar to serum sickness, anaphylactic shock;
- Digestive system: change in taste, nausea, vomiting, stomatitis, glossitis, dysbacteriosis, diarrhea, pain in the anus, pseudomembranous enterocolitis;
- Liver and biliary tract: a moderate increase in the activity of liver transaminases, hepatitis and cholestatic jaundice;
- Nervous system (with prolonged use in high doses): agitation, anxiety, insomnia, ataxia, confusion, behavior change, depression, peripheral neuropathy, headache, dizziness, convulsions;
- Laboratory changes: leukopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenic purpura, transient anemia;
- Other effects: shortness of breath, tachycardia, interstitial nephritis, pain in the joints, oral and vaginal candidiasis, superinfection (especially in patients with chronic diseases or low body resistance).
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
There are no data on the possible embryotoxic, teratogenic or mutagenic effects of amoxicillin when taken during pregnancy. The drug can be used during pregnancy for health reasons, taking into account the expected effect for the mother and the potential risk to the fetus.
Amoxil is contraindicated during lactation (breastfeeding should be discontinued during treatment). The medication penetrates into breast milk, which can cause sensitization phenomena in a child.
Amoxil can interact with:
- oral contraceptives;
- acetylsalicylic acid;
- drugs with a bacteriostatic effect (tetracyclines, macrolides, chloramphenicol);
It’s important that a patient avoids these interactions.
Symptoms of overdose: indigestion, water and electrolyte imbalance disorders, convulsions (in people with renal insufficiency). Treatment of overdose: correction of water and electrolyte disorders, gastric lavage, use of enterosorbents, hemodialysis.
Diarrhea can reduce the effectiveness of the antibiotic. Patients with severe disorders of the digestive tract, accompanied by diarrhea and vomiting, should not take oral forms of amoxicillin, which is associated with the risk of reduced absorption.
The drug can reduce the concentration of estradiol in the urine of pregnant women.
Prolonged or repeated use can lead to the rapid growth of resistant microflora, the development of superinfections.
The medication is used with caution in patients with allergic diathesis and asthma in the anamnesis. Also, caution should be taken by patients with viral infections, acute lymphatic leukemia due to an increased risk of erythematous skin rash. Patients with impaired renal function require dose adjustment.
High concentrations of amoxicillin in the urine can cause sediment to form in the catheter. Therefore, catheters should be checked regularly.
The drug can change the color of the tooth enamel in children, therefore, it is necessary that the patient strictly adheres to oral hygiene.
In case of anaphylactic shock and other serious allergic reactions, it is necessary to introduce appropriate urgent measures, such as artificial respiration, intravenous administration of epinephrine, use of antihistamines, glucocorticoids, give oxygen, connect to the ventilator. Patients must be supervised by a physician.
It is necessary to take the drug with caution if you are driving a vehicle or working with other mechanisms, due to the risk of the development of possible adverse reactions related to the nervous system.
How to buy Cipro?
You can buy this drug in almost any pharmacy. Many online pharmacies even sell this antibiotic without prescription because serious side effects of this drug occur rarely provided that a patient follows the instructions for use and does not use the medicine that may interact with amoxicillin. Therefore, Amoxil can be considered a relatively safe and effective drug for the treatment of many diseases of bacterial origin in adults and children from six months of age.
However, before buying these tablets, we recommend that you consult a doctor. This recommendation is reasonable because many people use antibiotics when there is no indication for this or choose the wrong drugs. A specialist will not only help select the best antibiotic but also determine the dosage and the duration of treatment. It is important to buy the right drug. That is why you should first consult your doctor and find out which drug to buy.
When you know for sure that this antibiotic is the right medication for your condition, you can buy it online safely and quickly. The drug will be delivered to the specified address and you will also save your moany since many online pharmacies offer lower prices than those in your drugstores.